Pages

Monday 5 June 2017

God Healing at Praise and Worship Evening in Brecon



The next Praise and Worship evening at Watergate, Baptist Church, Brecon, with live band 'Open Doors' will be on Sunday, 11th June at 5.30. 

The last one was great.  During the coffee afterwards I got to pray with three people for healing.  The first man had been involved in a car accident in 1992 and has had painful knees and extremely limited movement in his wrist ever since.  As we prayed, the pain left all sites and when he tried his wrist five minutes later, he found he had full movement in his wrist, easily putting it in positions he hasn't been able to for twenty years!  His knees too. These healings have remained.
Seeing that, two others asked for prayer and felt the Holy Spirit doing something:  one man found the pain left his hip and a woman felt strange sensation in her gall bladder as we prayed.  I haven't heard if the latter two healings stayed.  All good fun!

 This is the story of the man with the broken wrists:

"In 1992 my wrist was smashed in a car accident. They didn't try to fix my wrist when I was taken into the hospital as I had a fractured skull and was in a coma. So they just made my wrist more comfortable so I could die in less pain.


When I recovered, I learned to cope with limited wrist movement as being the new norm. Towards the end of last year the use of a walking stick caused a further impingement and this showed up in an x-ray in January. I was praying for it to go back to its limited movement as I didn't even think of full movement, being so used to it.

Now I am amazed every day when I see my hand in a position it couldn't be in."





The top photos in the white tee shirt show his attempts to position his hands previously to the now healed versions in the blue tee shirt.  JESUS STILL HEALS TODAY!
























No comments:

Post a Comment